Truckload / Project
TF Truckload & Logistics employs a coordination team with a vast amount of experience and expertise handling projects of all size and scope. Project management is a core element of our service offering and we have mastered the art of tailoring solutions and developing relationships with customers, vendors, and stakeholders.
Our current relationships have prepared us to work efficiently with any Customs Broker, Freight Forwarder, or United States designated domestic transportation provider. We have and are able to act as the single point of accountability for the movement of cross border and international and domestics shipments and build a secure and stable relationship with your supplier (s) of choice.
Our experienced transportation project and planning team offers many standard practices such as:
- Direct contact with Suppliers for coordination and instructions for pick-up of material
- Verification of weights, dimensions and additional requirements on site
- Application for all necessary permits and approvals
- Adherence to all regulatory and service agency requirements
- Interface with customs brokers for Trans-Border shipments
- Direct contact with consignee to provide delivery notification
- Daily tracking of unit location and updated transportation plans as necessary
- Verbal and Documented Proof of Delivery (POD)
Some examples of successful projects include:
- 1800 plus truckloads of pipe in various dimensions from Fraser Surrey Docks to Alberta over 13 months starting in 2013. Utilized intermodal transport, ensured required permitting, liaised between port, brokerage, customer and vendors.
- 300 plus cross border loads of catalyst via intermodal transport to and from various points in Canada and US in 2015 over 3 months. Ensured required permitting, liaised between port, brokerage, customer and vendors.